Monday, July 26, 2010

My Surprise!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I had a great time hanging out with my husband and the dog and cat. We learned some very exciting news as well. I had two positive pregnancy tests! Our first pregnancy! So after doing the math I am about 3 weeks along, and will probably be due April 4, 2011. I am so happy and excited, and for some reason, I'm pretty sure that we are having a girl. lol. And my dad had a dream, and in it there was a little girl. So its settled, we are having a girl. =) But in all seriousness, I won't feel completely comfortable until after I have my first ultrasound. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday Aug. 6th, and then I will be referred to an OB doc. so I'm probably still about 4 weeks away from getting an u/s. But I will def keep everyone posted. These next 40 weeks are going to be, challenging, exciting, sad, and fun. I don't even know what to expect. But I'm sure everything will be ok. I feel really great about this news. And luckily for me, I feel really great in general. Other than some strange cravings, and a horrible bout of clumsiness, I haven't been sick or really even too tired. If I take after my mother, I can look forward, to smooth ride. Lets pray I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment