Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Stabbed Myself in the Leg

And it frickin hurt!!! Talk about preggo brain! I was walking with scissors and they got caught on the door frame and jammed in my leg. Luckily I was wearing jeans, and they just ended up scraping the heck out of my thigh. But I swear it felt like they were stuck in me! It is still tender. But don't worry. I cleaned it up with some alcohol pads and bandaged up with a bandaid and some triple antibiotic ointment. I know, it doesn't sound as bad when I mention that it only took one bandaid to contain. But trust me, it hurts.  I guess I haven't hurt myself like that in a long time.
It has been a pretty uneventful week.  But if I may go on a small rant. I'm tired of OPSEC violations.  I don't really have the energy to go on and on about it. But its really getting silly.  I dont think people take it seriously, the guys will be punished for it. Even if its a wife that leaks the info.  And so this has happened.  The guys have been on restriction from the phones and internet for about a week now. It sucks, especially for us wives who usually talk to our husbands a lot. I just hope the punishment works.  Because the worst punishment that could happen is if some important info got into the wrong hands.  Thats really all I can muster up to say about that. Its hard for me to rant, when I'm still excited about finding out that we are having a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment