Monday, January 17, 2011

29 Palms in January is Playing Tricks!

Its so nice and warm out! The sun is shining, I can leave the windows open all day long and take Izzer for a walk. You would think it would lift my spirits. Which it has, but it also brought an unexpected sense of longing for my husband. I miss him so much! The sun and warmth reminds me of him because the last time I saw him it was warm out. This weather has brought a hint of excitement too. Because I know that he will be home when its warm out. And it gives me hope that we are close to that day.
But alas, its all just a mean joke. Or at least thats what the radio says. Apparently in January this happens, it gets all nice and warm for a little bit, then in the next few months we should expect another big freeze.
But I'm not going to think about that! As far as I'm concerned, I'm just going to go on thinking that he will be here soon. I mean, he will. We just passed the halfway point. Its all down hill from here. :) in a good way.

1 comment:

  1. Aww girl don't worry it will be here before you know it, and it is all down hill from here! Just don't forget how lovely the weather is and really enjoy it so when your hubby is back home you can tell him you want to take a walk. :-)

    ReplyDelete