Thursday, December 30, 2010

White Christmas

The one year in the last 23 years that i don't spend my Christmas in Georgia it snows.  Maybe you don't understand, as I'm sure some of you are from places where it always snows for Christmas.  It NEVER snows in Georgia. Maybe an inch or 2 every other year, and thats usually in like February or March.  Actually the one reason I loved Memphis so much was for the awesome amount of snow we got each year.  So you can imagine how angry I was when I was sitting at my uncle's house in Houston and saw everyone's facebook statuses from GA talking about snow......on Christmas! So jealous! Anyway, here is a pic of the husband at our last snow in Memphis. Yes we like to drive in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. :-( Sorry you missed the powdery stuff, doll.
    It snowed 3 times last year here in Louisiana but we have yet to see any this winter. Not complaining about it though. Snow is yucky. Wet, cold. Brrr. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete