Thursday, November 18, 2010

Planes and Blankets

I'm preparing to embark on the task of making my baby's first blanket.  I'm getting kind of excited about it. I searched online for the perfect pattern, and just wasn't really impressed with anything I came across.  So the more I thought about it, the more I decided that I could just come up with my own pattern.  Then it hit me! Why don't I just mimic the pattern of MY first baby blanket? So, thats what I've decided to do.  And I've begun to buy the fabric.  I bought the base print and the filler.  Wal-Mart in Yucca just didn't have a very good selection.  But the lady working in the fabric department told me about another fabric store pretty close by.  So that might be my next place to visit.
In 2 days I'll be leaving for Atlanta to visit the family for Thanksgiving.  I'm pretty excited, not only are they throwing me a very early baby shower, but it'll be nice to have some one look after me.  Me and food still aren't friends. So I'm looking forward to having someone else prepare food for me.  Cuz when its up to me to do, its more like torture.  I'm also looking forward to hanging out with some old friends and family.  Being so far away now has made it longer in between visits.  I imagine its going to be really hard to come back to 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment