Friday, October 8, 2010

Goals!!!

Well my goals are finally up guys!! Yay! I have already completed some, but I back dated my start date so it didn't look like I was cheating.  =)  One of the most recent ones I completed was: sew a diaper bag.  This was a big one for me.  It was my first big project with the sewing machine and I must admit, I'm pretty proud of myself.  I felt very accomplished, and have even gotten 4 requests for me to make one for others! I'm thinking about charging for them eventually too. Well here's how it came out:
Another goal I accomplished was: having wedding photos taken.  This one was actually more difficult to complete than I anticipated.  I really wanted to get them done before the hubby deployed.  As time wound down I turned around and we only had 1 week left before he left and 2 photographers had fallen through.  Not to mention, we thought we might have to get the husbands uniform altered.  It was not looking promising.  But I did not give up.  And some how everything fell into place.  Here is one of my favorite pictures:
I am also working on another goal, but it isn't complete yet. It'll take me about 35 more weeks to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment