Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Little Bit of a Scare

Well the other day I had a little bit of a scare. I had some spotting. And even though I worked in OB for awhile and knew that it was ok and even normal. I couldn't help but freak myself out over it for the last two days. But today I have officially calmed myself down. It was only a little bit of spotting. And I truly don't have any control over it. But I know that if it was something serious I would be in pain and it would be a lot more messy. So I've decided to go back to being positive and thinking about how happy I am about the baby. But I can honestly say I've never been that scared about anything in my life. Even though the medical Christy knew everything was ok, the mommy Christy couldn't help but lose it. I can only imagine the things that this baby will put me through when he or she gets here! Wow, I was a little surprised about how strongly I was affected. But I guess that's a good thing. I just really can't wait for this ultrasound on September 13th. I just want to be reassured that everything is going well. Plus I want a picture of my little teddy graham!
On the school front, I just registered for my classes for this spring! And I will start them on October 10th. So I get to spend my husband's leave time with him and just relax with the time we have together before he leaves. Then Hopefully, if the class schedules work out for me, I might be able to graduate this spring. But I think at the latest I'll graduate next summer. I'm really happy about that. Then I can make the decision to go to grad school. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'll want to do, I'm not only limited to Psychology. I'm feeling a lot more positive now about my school situation.
Otherwise everything is going great. Still no nausea or vomiting. But there's definitely a lot of peeing. Literally every 30 minutes! I really can't wait for my uterus to get into my abdomen so I can get a little bit of relief. I can't go anywhere too far away without having to pull over and pee. .:runs to bathroom...again:. And smell is definitely heightened. I was at the oil change place and this pregnant chick walked in with a bag of Mickey D's (bad food choice btw!!) and the smell from the french fries just knocked me over. And thats crazy, cuz I love french fries! But the smell of those fries was awful! Ugh. It didn't give me nausea....but I sure as heck wouldn't eat them. My weight gain is maintaing at 7lbs. So I feel pretty good about that. I do feel like my hips are getting wider though. But not in a bad way. I think if they stay like this after the delivery I wouldn't be upset. lol. Because of the spotting, I decided to take a break from my work out today. Tomorrow I'll do my video, but today I thought it would be best to just chill out and relax. My rosacea is doing well too. No flare ups or even any acne. My face looks so clear. Of course its also a lot more oily though. I guess thats the "glow" everyone talks about. I had a patient that used to say, "I'm not glowing, I'm sweating cuz I just lost my cookies". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment